Studio 7 Talent Center
The S7TC Troupe is one big team of well-trained dancers ages 6 & up. These dancers audition to be apart of the team and are then placed into training levels for required technique classes where students study all dance disciplines. They are further divided and cast into many different groups for routine choreography in various dance disciplines. The same dancers might not dance together in every routine, and, some dancers might not be chosen for a routine in every dance discipline. Routine rehearsals are in addition to the required technique classes.
- Technique training; 3.5-9 hours/week
- Weekly rehearsals; 30-45 minutes/routine
- Attend 5-6 competition and/or conventions per season
- Attend a national competition/convention (even years only)
- Optional events may be offered